Monday, February 12, 2007

It might happen...

...I might really finish the Zipped Raglan (from LMKG) for L's birthday, which is a little more than a month away.




It's slow going, but this morning when I threw the pieces on the floor to figure out how it was all going to fit together, I could imagine an actual sweater emerging from the chaos. The major obstacle I foresee right now is overcoming my resistance to making another sleeve. My husband has very long arms.

That, and the zipper of course. I'm taking a huge leap of faith here that I'll be able to somehow attach a zipper to this thing.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

You can do it! I have very limited experience with zippers, but the first time I needed to put one in, I just plowed ahead fearlessly, and somehow it turned out OK. I wish I had the same attitude toward the rest of life that I do towards my crafts! ;-) But I have faith that you'll get it done AND get the zipper in!